Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Camlock System
c.phili on homemadetools.net
Homemade camlock system intended as an alternate means of securing machining workpieces to a chuck. Consists of two machined plates and a trio of bolts with integral locking grooves.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!