Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Camshaft Hold Down
logray on forums.rennlist.com
Homemade version of the Porsche 9611 camshaft hold down tool. Machined from aluminum, it is utilized to secure the cams when performing timing adjustments. The holes for the cam bearings should be a little larger than 26mm.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
- ½ Scale Oliver 1655 tractor - vi...
- Electronic Edge Finder Run-out Co...
- How lasagna is made - video
- Buffalo blower used to clean snow...
- How to make Straight Axis Water P...
- Steam-powered Jeep JK 6-wheeler -...
- 1932-39 Farmall twin-engine tract...
- Cone splitter for splitting wood ...
- Make Your Own Project Knobs
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!