Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cantilevered Shelving for Shipping Containers
devann on lumberjocks.com
Homemade cantilevered shelving system intended to fit in a shipping container, the shelf units feature legs anchored to the wall via the tie-down points. The brackets are 2x4s and the plywood was glued in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!