Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cantilevered Shelving for Shipping Containers
devann on lumberjocks.com
Homemade cantilevered shelving system intended to fit in a shipping container, the shelf units feature legs anchored to the wall via the tie-down points. The brackets are 2x4s and the plywood was glued in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!