Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cantilevered Shelving for Shipping Containers
devann on lumberjocks.com
Homemade cantilevered shelving system intended to fit in a shipping container, the shelf units feature legs anchored to the wall via the tie-down points. The brackets are 2x4s and the plywood was glued in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Robotic fruit crate packing arm -...
- I built a Guillotine Tool!
- Squib round shoots through magazi...
- Forging of elements of a signboar...
- Lathe DC motor break
- Build your own table saw edge joi...
- World record fastest revolver dra...
- A Rugged Bipod
- Metal and wood Chevy tailgate ben...
- Using a bandsaw to cut wood screw...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!