Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Captured Fastener
Rick Sparber on rick.sparber.org
Homemade captured fastener fabricated from CRS and 6061 aluminum. Intended to facilitate the process of temporarily affixing two lengths of 1" square steel tubing.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Unique restaurant food serving te...
- 1967 Economac custom van/truck - ...
- Anvil holdfast
- Can someone help me identify this...
- 25 time best dicussion award
- Rail grinder - video
- BoarBuster feral hog trap - video
- Perfect controlled demolition of ...
- medicine cabinet for the workshop...
- Easy furnace burner for propane f...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!