Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Car Battery Charger
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade car battery charger adapted from a 12v transformer sourced from a surplus halogen light, a high current bridge rectifier, a fuse, and fuse holder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Locking Screw Handle
- 4 inch bench vice restoration
- Loading posts with an excavator -...
- Side Light for Long-arm Machine Q...
- Lathe Carriage Stop Multiple with...
- Work bench upgrade and vice
- Dividing Attachment for Mini Lathe
- Using steel rule and 90-degree ta...
- Finger Saver Screw Holder
- Guide cutting tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!