Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Car Immobilizer
Julian Edgar on autospeed.com
Homemade car immobilizer specifically designed for older models absent modern protective devices. Unit is based on an electronic remote control switch and is intended to be wired into either the ignition coil or fuel pump circuits.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- The forgotten and under rated tools
- Cardboard cutoff tool - GIF
- Tools for filming cars throughout...
- Build your own dust collection sy...
- Tracked pickup truck - photo
- I made a 72" Vertical Belt Grinde...
- 1950 Fageol TC Cargoliner Self-Pr...
- Instant folding home - GIF and vi...
- Barbecue Fork
- World's largest pull-down die for...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!