Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Car Rotisserie/Spit
davenport on mig-welding.co.uk
Homemade car rotisserie/spit featuring support members fabricated from 80x80x8mm, with 50x50x3 for section links, and 60x40x3 for the rotating sections. Pivot pins were fabricated from 40mm solid bar. Locking mechanism is a 10mm, laser-cut steel disc.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!