Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carbide Lathe Tools
Rick McQuay on thewoodknack.blogspot.com
Homemade carbide lathe tools fashioned from steel rod, maple, and copper pipe.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- 1913 Humongous Mesta shear - photo
- Clip-on tire spikes for winter dr...
- Radial nylon tire cutting machine...
- Japanese swordsmith quenches swor...
- Estonian ice road and resonance w...
- Ship Saw - photo and videos
- Simple Machine for Processing Sem...
- interesting banquette, iron bench
- The church steeple repairer
- 24-Chainsaw powered motorcycle - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!