Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carburetor Fixture
pecantree on hondatwins.net
Homemade carburetor fixture intended to facilitate the process of setting the carb float level for a Honda twin-cylinder motorcycle engine. Comprised of a stool, a fuel tank, a petcock, and vinyl hose. An 18.5mm card is utilized as a height gauge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!