Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carburetor Fixture
pecantree on hondatwins.net
Homemade carburetor fixture intended to facilitate the process of setting the carb float level for a Honda twin-cylinder motorcycle engine. Comprised of a stool, a fuel tank, a petcock, and vinyl hose. An 18.5mm card is utilized as a height gauge.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!