Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carburetor Jam Nut Tools
roman_dog on dotheton.com
Homemade tools intended to facilitate the process of setting the carburetor jam nuts during the synchronization process. Fashioned from an appropriately-sized socket to which an L-shaped flat steel bar has been welded. A long screwdriver is inserted through the socket to engage the adjusting screw.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!