Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carburetor Synchronizer
tundrawolf on thesamba.com
Homemade manometer intended for utilization as a motorcycle carburetor synchronizer. Tool was constructed from aquarium tubing, a yardstick, and zip ties. Motor oil was used as an indicating fluid.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!