Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carburetor Synchronizer
Mr Bentwrench on triumphrat.net
Homemade motorcycle carburetor synchronizer constructed from a yardstick, plastic tubing, zip ties, plastic caps, and a T-fitting. Functions as an impromptu manometer.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
- Early personal and in-car navigat...
- very modified harbor freight mini...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!