Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carpenter's Hatchet
Jeff Reinhardt on farwestforge.com
Homemade carpenter's hatchet forged, slit, and drifted from a pavement breaker hex bit.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!