Homemade Carriage DRO
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade digital read out (DRO) intended to facilitate lathe carriage positioning. A 10mm horizontal bar is attached under the lathe bed via brackets. The digital caliper sliding/display unit is fixed to the mounting collar on the sliding bar. DRO scale is attached to a bracket bolted to the carriage, allowing for readouts as the carriage travels.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Pistola con Caricato revolver - p...
- Tuned mass damper demonstration -...
- Corner Shower Ideas #2 - Free Sta...
- It Works!!!
- cheap nut and bolt storage
- Large Hadron Collider section cut...
- Miniature airport - GIF
- Firewood splitter - GIF and video
- Sawing Handheld Round Stock Safely
- Tool for centering a punch mark i...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!