Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carriage DRO
mikesworkshop on mikesworkshop.weebly.com
Homemade digital read out (DRO) intended to facilitate lathe carriage positioning. A 10mm horizontal bar is attached under the lathe bed via brackets. The digital caliper sliding/display unit is fixed to the mounting collar on the sliding bar. DRO scale is attached to a bracket bolted to the carriage, allowing for readouts as the carriage travels.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!