Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Carriage Stop with Micrometer
Jose Rivera on chaski.org
Homemade carriage stop utilizing a dial indicator instead of a micrometer. Plunger end of the indicator features a brass sleeve to help prevent damage in the event of a crash.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
- Sand mold casting explosion - GIF
- Noga knockoff repair
- Swan neck mortise chisel
- Repair of old bottle jack
- Aircraft detection before radar -...
- Annular Cutter Arbor From R8 3/4"...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!