Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cart for Combination Machine Accessories
Charlie Belden on woodcentral.com
Homemade cart intended to store and support accessories for a Robland X31 combination machine, such as the XYZ mortiser table, shaper guard, hold-ins, hold-downs, and jigs. Cart was designed to facilitate quick installation of the mortising attachment.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Swing from the old tramboline frame
- A simple tool for Arthritic Hands
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!