Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Case Spreader
naughtyboy on homemadetools.net
Homemade case spreader intended to facilitate the restoration of antique farm equipment. Machined from 1" round stock, drilled and tapped M10. Jacking bolt was fashioned from 11/16" hex bar. Spacers range from 1/2" - 1-1/2" in length.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!