Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cat-5 Crossover Dongle
GitarGr8 on instructables.com
Homemade Cat-5 crossover dongle assembled from Cat-5 cable, a Cat-5 end, and a keystone jack. Intended to enable direct, peer-to-peer connections without the need for a network hub or switch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
- Rail repair with thermite welding...
- Snapping stone slabs - GIF
- Multi V-Block Plans available
- Marking and bundling large hot me...
- Clamping forging tongs from sprin...
- Horizontal Router Mortiser
- Self made Bench grinder for waste...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!