Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Ceiling-Mounted Hoist
bill jones on chaski.org
Homemade ceiling-mounted hoist powered by 1 1/4" x 17" long-travel air cylinder. Utilized for transferring vises between the tool cart and mill table. Capable of lifting almost 500 pounds.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dual Action Pneumatic Air Cylinder
- Is it possible to change spinning...
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!