Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Center Finder for Round Stock
Wyatt Myers on woodworkingtips.com
Homemade center finder for round stock constructed from 1/4" plywood. Stock is positioned in the 90 degree corner and a line is drawn. Workpiece is then rotated and a second line is drawn. The intersection of the two lines marks the center of the cylinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!