Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Center Finder for Round Stock
Wyatt Myers on woodworkingtips.com
Homemade center finder for round stock constructed from 1/4" plywood. Stock is positioned in the 90 degree corner and a line is drawn. Workpiece is then rotated and a second line is drawn. The intersection of the two lines marks the center of the cylinder.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Total In-Flight Simulator airplan...
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!