Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Centerfinder and Trammel
woodmagazine.com on woodmagazine.com
Homemade centerfinder and trammel consisting of a wooden body with a V-shaped notch. Increment holes are drilled into a 1"x1/8" aluminum bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!