Homemade Centerfinder and Trammel
woodmagazine.com on woodmagazine.com
Homemade centerfinder and trammel consisting of a wooden body with a V-shaped notch. Increment holes are drilled into a 1"x1/8" aluminum bar.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Stiltmobile rural mail carrier - ...
- Moonshiner shoes - photos
- Hot riveting a barrel patch - GIF
- Mine plows - photos
- Excavator bangs ground to cause l...
- Machine with Roller Chain kinetic...
- DIY magnetic drill from the micro...
- Contour duplication tool
- Mud brick slicing box - GIF
- Large ship engine crankshaft used...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!