Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Centering Tool
shenion on mig-welding.co.uk
Centering tool for use in lathes, mills, and drill presses. A 1/2" round bar is center drilled and tapered. The tapered end is cut from the shaft and then reconnected using a spring. The tool is mounted in the chuck or collet adaptor. Offset is measured by aligning the tip to punch marks or center-drilled holes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!