Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chain and Rear Wheel Alignment Tool
Ninja 250 Riders Club Wiki on faq.ninja250.org
Homemade chain and rear wheel alignment tool for the Ninja 250. Bill of materials includes an EMT conduit, ground clamps, nylon hole plugs, hanger bolts, and nuts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
- LATHE Modification of a tailstock...
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!