Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chainsaw Sharpening Vise
Oliver1655 on arboristsite.com
Homemade chainsaw sharpening vise fabricated from flat stock, angle iron, wood, rubber strips, toggle clamps, and hardware.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Adjustable Touch DRO tablet holder
- Poor mans lathe DRO's
- Machine shop powered by Pelton wa...
- Metal Lathe Steady Rest mod (ball...
- 15" Delta Planer Rebuild
- Brake drum pot belly??? Ideas....
- A small mandrel for turning large...
- 16 Best Woodturning Tools
- DRO Print Hanger
- Commercial version of brianhw's h...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!