Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Channel Iron Press
NUTTSGT on garagejournal.com
Hydraulic press made from leftover channel and angle iron. Springs and bottle jack were the only store-bought parts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!