Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chasing Hammers
gwilson on practicalmachinist.com
Homemade chasing hammers fabricated from 1" diameter drill rods. Engraving hammer is case-hardened mild steel. Ash handles were stained with potassium permanganate and sealed with Tru Oil gunstock finish.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!