Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig
pro70z28 on hotrodders.com
Homemade chassis jig constructed from salvage yard tubing. Jig is leveled with 6 leveling screws, and then lag bolted to the floor.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Two Bit Fly Cutter
- Powerful Tools and Useful Projects
- Surface Gage with Rack and Pinion...
- DIY Knob Repair
- PVC Plastic Pipe Joint Replacemen...
- How to make a Geometric diamond L...
- Japanese 'Dekotora' truck - video
- Bell X-1 drop launch from a Boein...
- Bale slicer - GIF
- Handy Dandy See-saw Tubing Holder
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!