Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis jig for an early 911. Constructed from a 30-foot beam salvaged from a building. 14 feet in length, it uses Cleco fasteners to attach the steel posts to the backbone of the jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- v belts
- Load crashes off truck going down...
- Reguarding: 173 Best Homemade Too...
- Flaming crème brûlée tool - GIF
- Dipropylene Glycol for Hanging Axes
- Spinning/rolling gas cylinders to...
- Exiting a moving train - GIFs
- DIFFERENTIATING ALUMINIUM BRONZE ...
- Oscillating Spindle sander build
- Lathe spindle bearing help
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!