Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis jig for an early 911. Constructed from a 30-foot beam salvaged from a building. 14 feet in length, it uses Cleco fasteners to attach the steel posts to the backbone of the jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!