Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis jig for an early 911. Constructed from a 30-foot beam salvaged from a building. 14 feet in length, it uses Cleco fasteners to attach the steel posts to the backbone of the jig.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!