Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig Tables
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade chassis jig tables featuring sliding H-beams to accommodate varying track widths. Mobility and leveling are each facilitated with both casters and jacking lugs, respectively, at each corner. One table incorporates a melamine top to enable layout marking directly on the washable surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
- Geometrical construction and cumu...
- Hand drill machine make using 775...
- Offset Square
- Dial Indicator swivel universal r...
- Mini Lathe Belt Drive Improvement...
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!