Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig Tables
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade chassis jig tables featuring sliding H-beams to accommodate varying track widths. Mobility and leveling are each facilitated with both casters and jacking lugs, respectively, at each corner. One table incorporates a melamine top to enable layout marking directly on the washable surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!