Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig Tables
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade chassis jig tables featuring sliding H-beams to accommodate varying track widths. Mobility and leveling are each facilitated with both casters and jacking lugs, respectively, at each corner. One table incorporates a melamine top to enable layout marking directly on the washable surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!