Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Jig with Hoist
SpareChangeRacng on race-dezert.com
Homemade chassis jig fabricated from I-beams and large-section, square tubing. Features a movable hoist to facilitate repositioning of work.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Excavator collapses hillside - GIF
- Automatic wire twister homemade
- How to make a simple and effectiv...
- DIY Variable Lab Bench Power Supp...
- Wire Netting Machine
- Straightening bicycle sprockets -...
- DIY Bluetooth Speaker 25W+25W TD...
- Squaring round metal containers -...
- Vent Hood for Boiler System
- Splinter tweezer magnifier
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!