Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Rotisserie
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis rotisserie originally fabricated to fit a '71 Porsche 911. Rotisserie is held together with 5/8" pins and comes apart for storage. Hi-lift farm jacks are used for raising and lowering. An index wheel attaches to the yokes and can be utilized to position the body in one of twenty positions. Includes photographs and plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!