Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Rotisserie
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis rotisserie originally fabricated to fit a '71 Porsche 911. Rotisserie is held together with 5/8" pins and comes apart for storage. Hi-lift farm jacks are used for raising and lowering. An index wheel attaches to the yokes and can be utilized to position the body in one of twenty positions. Includes photographs and plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Tree climbing chainsaw trimming t...
- homemade anvil
- From Nils to Skills Uber Challeng...
- Tractor cuts line in field to sto...
- DIY 24 Mobile Miter Station Bas...
- Tree climbing machine - GIF
- taig knurler
- Convert grinder into belt sander
- Kickstarter for Toler Union pocke...
- 1960s amphibious scooter - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!