Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Rotisserie
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis rotisserie originally fabricated to fit a '71 Porsche 911. Rotisserie is held together with 5/8" pins and comes apart for storage. Hi-lift farm jacks are used for raising and lowering. An index wheel attaches to the yokes and can be utilized to position the body in one of twenty positions. Includes photographs and plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
- Hello, from GarageBot
- Powerstroke diesel specialty tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!