Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Rotisserie
Flank on forums.pelicanparts.com
Homemade chassis rotisserie originally fabricated to fit a '71 Porsche 911. Rotisserie is held together with 5/8" pins and comes apart for storage. Hi-lift farm jacks are used for raising and lowering. An index wheel attaches to the yokes and can be utilized to position the body in one of twenty positions. Includes photographs and plans.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Guy lifts up excavator with one h...
- How cotton ropes are made - GIF
- DIY File/Rasp Handle
- Excavator mulcher devouring a tre...
- Sewer explodes after man throws a...
- Large diesel engine rebuilding ti...
- Route 66 musical road rumble stri...
- One-man concrete pipe unloading o...
- Shopping cart chairs - photos
- DSLR camera cut in half - photo
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!