Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chassis Rotisserie Conversion
astroracer on homemadetools.net
Homemade chassis rotisserie conversion based on a pair of 1,000 lb. capacity engine stands. Features solid 10" casters on one end and swivels on the other. Frames are secured to the rotisserie with 2" x 2" U-bolts.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Celluveyor omnidirectional convey...
- mini self centering vice
- Unimat SL-1000/DB-200 Tail-Stock ...
- Model Building "Soft Jaws" for re...
- How to make a simple lathe pipe c...
- 1-3 Ton Shop Hoist
- Sleeving Vintage Amal carburator
- [Woodwind] Tone hole Cutter
- Reguarding: Security night lite ...
- 10 Watt solar panel mounting brac...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!