Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chatter Tool Holder
Ken Grunke on crwoodturner.com
Homemade chatter tool holder fashioned from a lag screw, a section of tubing, and a set screw. Intended as a means of securely mounting the tool into a wooden handle.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!