Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cheapskate Electrician's Flashlight
bborr01 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Flashlight made out of an industrial fuse. The fuse is drilled to fit AA batteries and a brass flare fitting holds the bulb. The switch is a brazing rod soldered on one end which also serves as a clip when the light is not in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Vladimir Lenin's 1922 Rolls Royce...
- An SLT camera disassembled - photo
- Improving the Harbor Freight Dril...
- Ride-on trowels - GIF
- DIY Lab Bench Power Supply
- Popcorn canon - video
- Samurai sasumatas stop knife-wiel...
- Childrens dining suite
- Ruppert Archaeopteryx glider - GIF
- Early 1900s bicycle ambulance - p...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!