Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cheapskate Electrician's Flashlight
bborr01 on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Flashlight made out of an industrial fuse. The fuse is drilled to fit AA batteries and a brass flare fitting holds the bulb. The switch is a brazing rod soldered on one end which also serves as a clip when the light is not in use.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!