Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cheese Press
Suzanne McMinn on chickensintheroad.com
Homemade cheese press constructed from wooden slabs, plywood, pipes, PVC, and gym weights. Utilized to apply the necessary pressure for whey evacuation in the production of hard cheeses.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
- Uses for worn multitool blades
- Oiler for Long Chainsaw Bar - Sla...
- 3D printed wire bender - GIF
- Man carries 20+ bags on his head ...
- Lathe Carriage Stop
- Multi-headed washing hose - GIF
- Cylinder square
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!