Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chemical Woodburning Formulation
Sean Michael Ragan on makeprojects.com
Homemade chemical woodburning formulation consisting of ammonium chloride in combination with water in a ratio of 1 tablespoon per 100 mL. Stamp pad is sprayed with solution and pressed in place. Mark is transferred to workpiece and then treated with a heat gun, causing the design to surface.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
- Small Tool Post Turret Plans
- Large Tool Post Turret
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!