Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cherry Picker Shop Press
mixedupamx on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade shop press adapted from a 1-ton Harbor Freight cherry picker. Upper crossmember and lower press bed were constructed from 4x6 I-beam, and the remainder was fashioned from scrap angle iron. A section of pipe welded to the upper I-beam locates the ram. The press gear can be removed, permitting the tool to retain its cherry picker functionality.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Walking/moving trailer floor - GI...
- Low consumption electric motor an...
- How to make a DIY mini Lathe Mach...
- Ditch irrigator sprayer - GIF
- Sheetmetal circle cutting - GIF
- Debarking logs with a pressure wa...
- Hundreds of pounds of acorns fall...
- Homemade DIY Grinding & Sanding M...
- Thoughts on building a lathe
- Built an adjustable Alaskan sawmill
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!