Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Cherry Picker Shop Press
mixedupamx on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade shop press adapted from a 1-ton Harbor Freight cherry picker. Upper crossmember and lower press bed were constructed from 4x6 I-beam, and the remainder was fashioned from scrap angle iron. A section of pipe welded to the upper I-beam locates the ram. The press gear can be removed, permitting the tool to retain its cherry picker functionality.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic retractable hardtop - GIF
- Vintage jet blast destroys runway...
- Rolex Deep Sea Special watch - GIF
- Hydraulic press
- Gasoline tank fill hose
- 1897 Amoskeag steam-powered fire ...
- Automatic watermelon peeler - GIF
- All terrain airless radial tires ...
- 1/2-12 3mt threaded drawbar, conv...
- Pallet wrapping machine - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!