Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chicken Head Knobs
kwerk on tdpri.com
Homemade chicken head knobs cast from aluminum brazing rod material and plaster molds. A low-output gas torch served to melt the aluminum. Knobs were intended to fit a Telecaster-style electric guitar.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- an adequate toolbox at last
- When you dreamed of being a machi...
- Indicator Fine Adjuster for magne...
- Tubeless tire repair kit for moto...
- Machine for automatically sorting...
- Edible tools - GIF
- How to Stick Weld HSS (High Speed...
- Pigeon trap - GIF
- Quick Change Turret Tool Post for...
- World's Oldest Micrometer - 1776!...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!