Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chip Brush on Flexible Coolant Line
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Brushes (use steel wire type for hot materials) mounted on flexible coolant lines to act as chip guards for mills and lathes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Railcar wheel changeout - GIF
- Ramen packing machine - GIF
- VERSATILE DIGGER FOR PLANTS, SAND...
- Repeating crossbow - GIF
- World's oldest intact ship - vide...
- Monkey teaches human to use tool ...
- Grinding drill bits.
- Tool post riser
- Homemade hand thread tapping mach...
- Measure the temperature of molten...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!