Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chip Brush on Flexible Coolant Line
gary hart on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Brushes (use steel wire type for hot materials) mounted on flexible coolant lines to act as chip guards for mills and lathes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Soldering station/plastic welder
- Welding of copper in the home
- An Accurate Drill Location Tool
- How to make a electrical lighter
- Removing a large stuck hydraulic ...
- Nitinol paper clip returns to for...
- Making a plumb bob
- Homemade metal bending tools for ...
- Manufacturing Xuan rice paper - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!