Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chop Saw Outfeed Roller
BigChevy17 on garagejournal.com
Homemade chop saw outfeed roller constructed from 1-1/2" square steel tubing and 2-1/4" ID pipe. Height is adjusted via a 3/16" rod welded to a bolt and bearing on the vertical column.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!