Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chrysler 3.5 Valve Spring Compressor
lametec on garagejournal.com
Homemade valve spring compressor for a Chrysler 3.5 engine. Constructed by welding a section of vise-grip clamp to a C-clamp segment.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Mini bench block ring saver
- Collet inserts for square stock
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!