Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Back Stops
John Stevenson on bbs.homeshopmachinist.net
Homemade chuck back stops for the TOS and CVA/10EE clone lathes. Short tapers fit the spindles and the length of studding passes all the way through. Lengths are easily adjustable to suit job requirements.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Easy Strip Paint Chemically
- Dutch trash collection crane - vi...
- Simple Shim jig for Bandsaw
- Drum Sander
- Apollo astronaut survivalist kit ...
- Hydraulic paver installation clam...
- Dancing soda can bubble toy - video
- Pile driving with spring-assisted...
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!