Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Grinding Jig
Metalman on chaski.org
Homemade chuck grinding jig intended to facilitate the process of jaw maintenance so as to ensure accurate centering and squareness. Constructed with a sliding fence to clamp the grinding assembly in place.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Single tractor pulling 5 trailers...
- Shoe finishing machine modification
- Miniature machinst's clamp
- Painting banister rails - GIF
- Coconut shell stripper - GIF
- Gears for cutting metric threads ...
- Router bt selection help
- DTC Table Saw Push Stick #1 (FREE...
- Hydraulic demolition shear - GIF
- Blade bevel grinding platen for 72"
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!