Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Grinding Jig
UnkaJesse on chaski.org
Homemade chuck grinding jig fabricated from keystock and a circular, flat plate. Pictured in the reverse position, it utilizes Allen bolts to lock to a standard, 3-jaw chuck's jaws. Grinder and wheel are mounted on the lathe's toolpost.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Automatic Water Tap
- Quenching a pile of hot excavator...
- Belt-driven tractor with giant tr...
- Stratolaunch the world's largest ...
- Mx Grip cutter
- Motorcycle gliding across lake - ...
- Lathe drive center and soldering ...
- Hey everyone, just some knives an...
- Magnifeye fishing hook threader -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!