Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Grinding Jig
UnkaJesse on chaski.org
Homemade chuck grinding jig fabricated from keystock and a circular, flat plate. Pictured in the reverse position, it utilizes Allen bolts to lock to a standard, 3-jaw chuck's jaws. Grinder and wheel are mounted on the lathe's toolpost.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
- Automatic orange juicer - video
- How tires are retreaded - GIF
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!