Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Key Extension
Frank Ford on chaski.org
Homemade chuck key extension fashioned by milling a slot into a brass rod and soft-soldering the key in place. Intended to provide easier operation for arthritic hands
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Jack car hydraulic simple
- DIY Mobile Paint & Adhesives Cart...
- Onion blossom tool - video
- Odhner Arithmometer pinwheel calc...
- Unique folding door design - video
- Striking Anvil and leg vise combo
- Knife making Vise
- Collapsible 1930s car - video
- Shoe wear simulator - video
- "Peeling feeling" net trend, in t...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!