Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Removal Stud
abarton on chaski.org
Homemade chuck removal stud attached to the rear of a lathe chuck with a SHCS. The stud aids in chuck removal by bearing on a wooden block. When the lathe is run in reverse, the chuck is unwound from its mount.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Base for a Milwaukee handheld
- Bolt with built-in tensile strain...
- Metal Lathe Restoration
- Moving a 1966 Northfield jointer ...
- ACME Clamp-o-matic
- Moving lighter but cumbersome equ...
- Warsop Benjo power rammer - video...
- Huge mine blast - GIF
- Reamer Sharpening Fixture
- Hook & Moor automatic boat hook -...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!