Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Removal Stud
abarton on chaski.org
Homemade chuck removal stud attached to the rear of a lathe chuck with a SHCS. The stud aids in chuck removal by bearing on a wooden block. When the lathe is run in reverse, the chuck is unwound from its mount.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Trash collection crane boat in Ve...
- 1500s bullet extractor - photo
- Handheld inkjet printer - GIF
- Vacuum blasting a tank - GIF
- MY NEW TOOL CHEST FOR MY MACHINIS...
- Chainless bicycle - GIF
- Amphibious craft powered by a Ves...
- Drawknife from sickle
- Automatic driveway gate - GIF
- Tool Rest for an old Wood Lathe
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!