Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Removal Stud
abarton on chaski.org
Homemade chuck removal stud attached to the rear of a lathe chuck with a SHCS. The stud aids in chuck removal by bearing on a wooden block. When the lathe is run in reverse, the chuck is unwound from its mount.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Travis Steam Engine No 4 build
- Cheap Thin Parallels
- Organizer for the Quantum column ...
- Calculating the radius of a circu...
- Bread guillotine - GIF
- Cheap Through Hole Lap
- Work Holding Chuck For The Mill.....
- Lathe restoration SN20
- Enormous megaphone from silent fi...
- DIY Portable Vendor Display (Free...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!