Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck Removal Stud
abarton on chaski.org
Homemade chuck removal stud attached to the rear of a lathe chuck with a SHCS. The stud aids in chuck removal by bearing on a wooden block. When the lathe is run in reverse, the chuck is unwound from its mount.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Antique hand-cranked grinding sto...
- The most important tool in my shop!
- DIY Drill Press Build // Homemade...
- Cast shoulder plane
- Scrap built air hammer
- 200-watt laser bazooka - GIF and ...
- Shaving with an axe - GIF
- Machine for cleaning metal from r...
- Drum Sander
- Simple dowel maker jig made with ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!