Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Chuck with Index Holes
Monty Remon on cartertools.blogspot.com
Homemade four-jaw chuck with index holes. Features three rows, incorporating 50, 60, and 72 hole divisions. Headstock-mounted clamp assembly utilizes a slotted lever to span the rows of holes.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
- Small Lathe Homemade in Brazil
- What a peculiar arrangement!
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!