Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutter for Torch
Kiwi Kev on jalopyjournal.com
Homemade circle cutter fashioned by reshaping a small center punch to facilitate its attachment to a cutting torch.
Rate this build:
Newest Forum Posts
- Stump jumper removal press
- INTERLOCKING-BRICK MAKING MACHINE...
- Heavy Duty Adjustable Height Saw ...
- Knurling tool
- Using a bearing install tool to i...
- Single hole adjustable spanner w...
- Third slide for threading on a wa...
- Axle bearing install tool
- Slide hammer bearing puller adapter
- Handle for my bearing tools
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 50 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!