Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutting Jig
Paul Pomerleau on lumberjocks.com
Homemade bandsaw circle cutting jig fashioned from 1/2" plywood and 1/4" hardboard. Replaceable beveled sliders enable the selection of different center diameters.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- How a circuit breaker trips, in s...
- Make a nail puller -Remove broken...
- Pencil sharpening machine - GIF
- Blind bearing pullers
- Mystery rod shuffling machine - GIF
- DIY General Bandsaw blade guides
- Catching a satellite in orbit - GIF
- Flattening both sides of a blade ...
- Flip out automotive cupholders - ...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!