Community for builders of homemade tools
Learn to build your own tools and share them with the world.
Homemade Circle Cutting Jig
patcollins on lumberjocks.com
Homemade circle cutting jig constructed from 1/4" plywood and poplar. A 3/32" diameter piece of music wire serves as the pivot pin, while the adjustable slider is held in its setting by the combined effects of sandpaper and hold-down bolts.
Rate this build:
LEVEL OF DETAIL (1-5):
Newest Forum Posts
- Forging a pitchfork - GIF
- Jigsaw Cutting Station
- Bench vise
- DIY Tuna Can Buddy Burner - Usefu...
- Taming A Rocking Table
- DIY Easy, Low Cost Trash Bag Hold...
- Starting the world's largest dies...
- Turning a supersized wooden bowl ...
- Trailer Bumper becomes so much more
- Uprooting a tree using a 45:1 pul...
Related Homemade Tools:
Signup for our newsletter and get the 173 Best Homemade Tools eBook free!